Jolifin paraffin bath set
- 24h Express Article
- 30 days return
Jolifin Paraffin Bath-Set for soft skin on hands, feet and elbows
Jolifin paraffin bath set with accessories for intensive care. Delicate hands and fingernails are always an eye-catcher and the basis of a beautiful nail design. Care for rough, dry or stressed skin intensively and effectively with the Jolifin paraffin wax bath. The heat increases blood circulation during the application and the skin pores open, so that a subsequently applied moisturizer can be absorbed even more intensively. After the treatment, your skin is soft and supple, wrinkles are smoothed and the overall skin texture is refined. This practical set is a useful nail design accessory, not only for nail modelists.
The plastic gloves are pulled directly over the paraffin layer to protect the Jolifin Paraffin Wax Block - Orange 1L and also ensure that the effect of the paraffin is intensified. After the reaction time, the hardened paraffin can be easily removed with the plastic gloves and disposed of. The gloves fit every hand without any problems due to the oversized one size fits all. Even after several layers of paraffin they still fit.
- Jolifin paraffin bath white including heat protection grid and instructions
- Jolifin Paraffin Wax Block - Orange 1L
- Jolifin paraffin terry cloth gloves
- Jolifin gloves for paraffin bath 100 pcs
- Place the heat protection grid and two wax blocks (break into quarters) in the tub.
- Melt the wax: switch the regulator to "Hi" and let it run for about 45 minutes with the lid closed
- Set the controller to "Lo". Temperature is now maintained.
- Allow to cool slightly before first use (check wax temperature with a little wax on the inside of the wrists).
- Immerse hand/foot/elbow (do not touch the sides and bottom of the tub!), pull out immediately and allow the wax to set on the skin.
- Wait at least 3 seconds, then dip into the wax again.
- Repeat the dipping process up to 4 times; the more layers are applied, the longer the heat lasts.
- Put on plastic gloves, then cotton gloves for 15 minutes so that the heat is retained (only when using on hands).
- Then remove the hardened wax (for hygienic reasons do not reuse it, as dead skin cells adhere to it).
- Apply hand cream or lotion.
Paraffin level must not drop below "min". When filled to the "max" limit, the wax will last up to "min" for approx. 4-5 applications on the hands. Here you can find the refill blocks.
We recommend that you order a refill block to ensure that the minimum filling quantity required by the manufacturer is achieved.
Please pay attention to the exact and detailed instructions that are included in the delivery!